“Golf school”
Review of James Andrews Golf School - MOVED

James Andrews Golf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our intensive golf schools are suitable for all ages and abilities and offer carefully structured golf tuition with one of our PGA professionals. Students are placed in ability-matched groups no larger than 4 to guarantee individual attention. Initially your golfing ability will be assessed and a tailored work plan created, then during each school your needs will be continuously evaluated,
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I would highly recommend James Andrews school of golf and Seddlescombe Golf course and hotel. The tuition was well structured and informative. The PGA Pro was excellent and extremely patient. The hotel staff could not do enough for you. Will return

All reviews
"great coach"
"extra blankets"
"great accommodation"

Reviewed 25 May 2016

After a two day course with 4 others and the expert help of a golf professional I have had a really good insight into this game and a good feeling about wanting to develop this as a regular part of my leisure time. I learnt such a lot and was a total beginner. This course is ideal and the whole set-up with hotel and excellent food and relaxed friendly environment was ideal for me .

Reviewed 23 May 2016

2 days golf tuition was thorough . Paul the coach was excellent and with only three of us we had a great deal of individual time with him. The hotel was very good and the food, service and friendliness all exceptional. I would highly recommend both the James Andrews golf school and the hotel.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Thanks to all the team at the JA Gold school for a great weekend. I went with a friend and we were impressed with the whole set up from the accommodation, food, wine list, facilities, equipment and of course the golf teaching.

We had Paul teaching us who was friendly and energetic and very knowledgeable. I felt I improved a lot over the weekend (we had had a few lessons before but this really took things up a level) and I now feel confident going onto a Par 3 course on my own which I previously did not.

I was also happy that the restaurant/lounge area was not stuffy, had a surprisingly varied wine list and didn't have any dress code rules (which frankly after 7 hours of golf each day is not something you really have the inclination to deal with when all you want to do is relax).

We're going to be practising lots over the summer and then my friend and I are planning on returning for the intermediate course in September so I think that speaks for itself really!