“Another great visit!”
Review of James Andrews Golf School - MOVED

James Andrews Golf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our intensive golf schools are suitable for all ages and abilities and offer carefully structured golf tuition with one of our PGA professionals. Students are placed in ability-matched groups no larger than 4 to guarantee individual attention. Initially your golfing ability will be assessed and a tailored work plan created, then during each school your needs will be continuously evaluated,
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I typically attend this School once or twice a year for a 2 x half day course (I do it so that the lessons are in the morning and you can then play the 18 hole course free in the afternoon to practice what you have learned) - I always ask for Tom who I think is an excellent instructor. Cannot recommend enough. On site accommodation also very comfortable and good value. 100% recommended.

3  Thank evelyninhouston
"return next year"
"round of golf"
"big surprise"

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I went to the school to improve my game and I certainly got what I wanted. From start to finish I improved so much more than I thought was possible. I can not thank my pro James enough. However, it was not just the pro golfers that were brilliant. The waiting staff in the club house restaurant were always really friendly and sociable, showing a great interest in how your day has been and always delivering a fast first rate service. As for the food, everything is really fresh and of an excellent quality; there was always something on the menu each night that was different and could really take your fancy. To top things off with the cherry on the cake, the hotel rooms were large, luxurious and relaxing with a large ensuite. Could not have wished for more and I am already thinking about doing another course.

1  Thank jamieliquorish
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Having not really played much golf before I didn't quite know what to expect. We had booked on to the 2 day beginners course and our tutor, James Cunliffe, was absolutely fantastic. He took the time to explain everything really well and if you were struggling with something he would keep coming up new drills to try to improve your play. The hotel and golf club were very comfortable. I would definitely recommend the school and James to anyone.

1  Thank ATCY1990
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Had a weekend here father and son, stated in the lodge which was very nice, breakfast excellent. Our coach Tim was very good and knowledgeable and after a few tweaks seemed to sort our swings out, some good drills and tips.

The course is very good and thankfully some good under cover areas as weather was very wet.

Would return for further coaching

1  Thank scottw1968