“2 day golf school”
Review of James Andrews Golf School - MOVED

James Andrews Golf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our intensive golf schools are suitable for all ages and abilities and offer carefully structured golf tuition with one of our PGA professionals. Students are placed in ability-matched groups no larger than 4 to guarantee individual attention. Initially your golfing ability will be assessed and a tailored work plan created, then during each school your needs will be continuously evaluated,
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Everything about the golf school was great - coaching, friendliness of staff, good food and accommodation. Our second year attending and will go again

1  Thank annclarepennell
"great coach"
"extra blankets"
"great accommodation"

Reviewed 28 February 2017

This was the Second time i have been on the three day Golf school and was woried that it may be structured the same as the first. on Meeting with Tom my worries were set asside as he tailored the three days around all the items i had issues with. there where Four in our clas but Tom had a very good way of making you feel that you were receiving one to one tuition. i am not sure how he did that but i apreciated it.

as before hotel is great, food is great, simulator was great, course a little muddy but very playable and the adition of the Full Size Snooker table for the evening was exalent and all at a very low price.

well done six out of five or eleven out of Ten you take your pick.

2  Thank TILBO77
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Went to experience the golf school which was great all around, the facilities, and the hotel including food was very well presented. The coach we had was wonderful in helping to understand the nuances of the game. You could play free 18/9 holes in the package. We enjoyed the weekend stay and perhaps will visit for an advanced lesson in sometime.

1  Thank Nomadicaa
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Can't rave enough about this place. I went from Edinburgh as had read good reviews and was not disappointed at all. I am a complete beginner and my 11 year old son was intermediate. We booked into the lodge for a 3 half day course and then another 2. As being in school half term thought we would make a week of it seen as flying from Edinburgh. We did not want to come home! I went from no clue at all to feeling comfortable playing a round of golf. Thanks to the lovely Tom. So patient and brilliant at explaining and so relaxed. James Andrew will provide everything you need right down to shoes if you want.
My son, Fraser was with James who again had the patience of a saint and helped improve his golf. Fraser couldn't stop going on about how great James was.
The lodges were fab and immaculate with the most lovely staff cleaning the rooms. In fact I was unwell one day and they were offering to bring me food or could they go to the pharmacist for me. The girls in the club house amazing also. I wish I could name them all. The food is fab in the clubhouse. There is not one negative thing I could say about this place. It was home from home. I felt we knew everybody by the time we left. All staff are caring and show such an interest in you and how your getting on with your golf.
We will definitely be back again and I'm already planning trips with the girls from Edinburgh to go learn there. I'm already selling it to everyone here in Edinburgh. The best way to do it.
You must go and even if your a complete beginner! You will love it. And if your a golfer you will improve loads.

6  Thank Sonya1106