“Superb”

and 1 more site!
Coast B&B
Ranked #1 of 23 Bexhill-on-Sea B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had a lovely overnight stay here.We had the blue room.It was spotlessly clean and the bed was cosy with good quality bed linen.There were toiletries provided and soft towels in the bathroom.We had cookies and drinks plus bottled water on the hospitality tray.Excellent breakfast beautifully presented.I had pancakes with fresh summer fruits,maple syrup and creme fraiche,followed by smoked salmon with scrambled egg.My husband had porridge with grated apple and a lovely cooked breakfast. The couple have been I charge of the property for 3 months and have added fresh flowers in the rooms and flowers and plants in the dining room.We had a very warm welcome.Thoroughly recommended.

Room Tip: Our room was the smallest but it was plenty big enough for an enjoyable stay.Their website has pictu...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed here just before my wedding. Piero and Lucia made me feel very welcome and and their hospitality was great. They even bought my wife to be flowers and bought colouring books for our daughter when they came to stay for one night. The room was spotlessly clean and the breakfasts were great. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Lucia & Piero as well as staying at their lovely home. Having time to attend a wedding at the last moment in Bexhill I was given a few B&B`s and Coast was the first one I tried. I did not check any reviews, as time was of the essence. At first Lucia said they were fully booked, but rang me back, to say that if I did not mind changing rooms, she could accommodate me. So I stayed first in the Teal room and then the Crimson. Both were of an exceptionally high standard, and pristine, with the most luxurious beds I have EVER slept in. The showers are spotless, with constant hot water. Everything was immaculate are tastefully decorated for a tranquil stay. I usually stay in hotels as the word B&B had previously not brought back happy memories for me, but Coast may have changed all that. There were restaurants readily available a short walk away, but Piero`s breakfast was an excellent start to the day. Many thanks Lucia & Piero.

Room Tip: Bexhill is a quiet seaside down The Coast B&B is approx. 100yds from the main station from Gatw...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We were very fortunate to find this B&B and we do have the impression that the hosts Lucia&Piero really cared about us instead of just having guests. That's what I often miss when I am travelling a lot for my company. I have seen a bunch of hotels and countries so far, so I can tell the difference.
It was close to coming home when we returned after a long and exhausting day. The breakfast alone was something very special and the rooms are large for English standards and perfectly looked after, clean&bright and quiet during night hours. Just perfect and exactly what we have been looking for.
We had both the Crimson room(family with 2kids) and Sage room (granny) for 4 days and couldn't think of a better place to stay in Bexhill.
Thanks again for the wonderful time and your great support whenever we had questions or special requests! We will be back as soon as possible!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was on business in Bexhill recently and had the pleasure of staying at Coast, this is a top drawer B&B everything was spot on, the bathrooms spotless, the bed comfy the linen crisp and excellent breakfasts, It was so nice I decided to stay an extra night and not travel back up North and avoid circumnavigating the M25 on a Friday. The hosts Piero and Lucia are lovely and welcoming. I will definitely be returning. Keep up the great work its certainly appreciated when you find a gem of a place like Coast.

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms after deciding to stay an extra night and both were lovely.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I have just had the most relaxing couple of days in Bexhill staying at Coast. Lucia and Piero were charming hosts and very eager to ensure our stay was memorable. Everywhere was spotless and we couldn't fault a thing. The breakfast was plentiful and even met my exacting standards when it comes to 'proper' sausages, courtesy of locally sourced produce. With so much to see and do in and around the area, staying at Coast provides a little luxury after a long day. Thank you for looking after us. We'll be back very soon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I couldn't fault this lovely boutique B&B. The architectural features inside are a delight, it is decorated beautifully and finished to a very high standard, the bedding is totally luxurious and the whole place is spotlessly clean. I suffer from insomnia but slept like a log in my lovely quiet room. The new hosts Lucia and Piero are kind and thoughtful in every way. Breakfast was delicious. What more can I say... I want to live there!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bexhill-on-Sea
The Cooden Beach Hotel
Seaspray Rooms
Seaspray Rooms
#3 of 23 in Bexhill-on-Sea
Bexhill Beach Residence Bed & Breakfast
Bexhill Beach Residence Bed & Br...
#10 of 23 in Bexhill-on-Sea
Hastings House
Hastings House
#4 of 47 in Hastings

Been to Coast B&B? Share your experiences!