“Amazing B&B! A*!!!!”

Ranked #10 of 21 Bexhill-on-Sea B&B and Inns
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Amazing B&B! A*!!!!”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I cannot believe how great this B&B is. I honestly expected an inpersonal stay, dingy and small rooms and a tiny unclean bathroom. What I actually got was an amazingly well kept property with friendly owners, a clean, spacious and well kept room and a lovely sized bathroom which was so clean I would've eaten my dinner off it! I was so surprised. I, like most other guests was offered a drink upon arrival, even though I had the tea and coffee making faclities in the room. The decor was cosy and very modern. The sheets smelt amazing, like they'd been home washed and not washed in some industrial warehouse washing sheets for hotels all over the place. I will be recommending this B&B to others and especially family members who visit from abroad!!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Amie P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 November 2011

The rooms are immaculately clean, the quality and customer service is fantastic - very high standard, one of the best places I have stayed.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Torquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We stayed here for one night due to a family party close by and chose this place after reading ALL the reviews for this place and some of the others.
As per the previous reviews we were offered a drink on arrival while Malcolm asked us details about where we were from and why we were in Bexhill.
He even pointed out a shortcut to the address the party was at !

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Leuven
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We stayed in the English Rose in Bexhill as our last day on our trip through Scotland and England.
Tracey and Malcolm, the owners, are VERY nice people. They treated us with tea or coffee on our arrival, and in general they were very nice talking too.
Our room was very cosy, beautifully decorated. Excellent breakfast also.
No private parking space, but there was enough place to park besides the road in front of the B&B.
For us this was an excellent place to visit the surrounding area, like Bristol and Rye.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2011

Really warm lovely welcome immaculate single room, very friendly an helpful and were good about letting me store my bike for my event in their hallway ! Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I went to the English Rose to attend my friends wedding, Bexhill is a very relaxing place great to get away from London for a short while.
A Great welcome from Malcolm and Tracey, and my room and all of my facilities were spotlessly clean and fresh, a lovely touch is the mini fridge with bottled water (very good during the night after having a few at the wedding).
Traditional breakfast yummy well cooked and fresh and nothing too much trouble.
I look forward to returning and staying again, in this lovely seaside town, in this lovely great value B&B.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bexhill-on-Sea
The Cooden Beach Hotel
#20 of 21 in Bexhill-on-Sea
The Driftwood Bexhill
The Driftwood Bexhill
#3 of 21 in Bexhill-on-Sea

Been to English Rose B&B? Share your experiences!