English Rose B&B
The Cooden Beach Hotel(Bexhill-on-Sea)
US$212
US$131
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Buenos Aires Guest House(Bexhill-on-Sea)
US$115
Coast B&B(Bexhill-on-Sea)
US$166
Kloofs Caravan Park(Bexhill-on-Sea)
  • Free Internet
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstraditional breakfastbreakfast was excellentbottled watertwin roomlovely roomrailway stationan ideal locationsea frontattending a weddingwide choicede la warr pavilionbed was comfortablefriendly welcometoasttwo nightsvisiting bexhillfull english
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Stayed here with my sister, visiting the area for 3 days. Sonia and John were very welcoming, offering us tea/coffee on arrival after we said how long we had been travelling in the car. A fresh room, nicely decorated and mini fridge in the room, free bottled water and a good tv channel selection unlike other BnB's I had visited. The breakfast was fresh and not greasy at all, great portion for the full English and Sonia was happy to substitute and swap anything we wanted. Felt really homely and Sonia made sure we had everything we needed for our stay. A great place to stay and relax, we will be back soon!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank sarahdududu
Reviewed 5 March 2015

I had the pleasure of staying at this lovely B&B in Bexhill, which has been taken over very recently by Sonia and her husband. It was a wonderfully peaceful stay, very near the train station and short walk away from the sea front. I had a gorgeous room, immaculately clean, quiet and comfortable with free wi fi.I received a warm & friendly welcome from Sonia, who was happy to recommend local places of interest and catered brilliantly for my G-free diet - top scrambled eggs! Very highly recommended and I look forward to a return visit x

Room Tip: Location very peaceful - you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank LouieStar
Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

What a wonderful b&b! Very comfortable, beautifully decorated, immaculately clean and owners make you feel so welcome. Very reasonably priced. I had the best nights sleep followed by a very tasty breakfast. Very central to Bexhill, a short walk into town or seafront. I stayed here whilst working in the area but if I came back I would definitely stay with my family.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ToryNorwich
Reviewed 19 December 2014

My room was spotlessly clean. The hosts were attentive without being overbearing; just the right balance. Good value for money given the area. Excellent breakfasts; the best fried eggs I've had in years.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank stuartd630
Reviewed 11 December 2014

We stayed at the English Rose at Bexhill for one night on arrival we were welcomed warmly. our room was plenty big enough for our needs, well presented and good furniture, we had everything we required in the room.Our beds were very very comfortable and we had a pleasant nights sleep. The hotel was centrally located just a short walk from the town centre. The next morning we went down for our breakfast which was plentiful and scrummy and a great variety. All in all itwas a grade A stay and we would certainly book this hotel again. A big thankyou to Malcolm & Tracey.

Room Tip: No tips necessary as a great hotel
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple