English Rose B&B
The Cooden Beach Hotel(Bexhill-on-Sea)
US$212
US$185
Coast B&B(Bexhill-on-Sea)
Seaspray Rooms(Bexhill-on-Sea)
The Driftwood Bexhill(Bexhill-on-Sea)
  • Breakfast included
Eve's Bed And Breakfast(Bexhill-on-Sea)
Pitchup.com
  • Breakfast included
Buenos Aires Guest House(Bexhill-on-Sea)
Park Lodge(Bexhill-on-Sea)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstraditional breakfastbreakfast was excellentbottled watertwin roomlovely roomrailway stationan ideal locationsea frontattending a weddingwide choicede la warr pavilionbed was comfortablefriendly welcometoasttwo nightsvisiting bexhillfull english
Reviewed 12 August 2015

My wife and myself were recommended to the English Rose as where we normally stay in Bexhill was fully booked. We were not disappointed. We only stayed for 2 nights and when we return to Bexhill we will give Sonia a call to see if we can return. Sonia and John have only been there about 6 months but the B & B is very well situated for the Railway Station, Sea Front and town, all in walking distance. The accommodation was clean and bright and the breakfast served with a smile.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2015

We were let down by our Hotel letting us know half a mile from arrival that they had double booked. We trawled the internet for a late booking and managed to find a gem. The English Rose is the best Guest House we have ever stayed at, we were instantly made to feel at home and the room was out of this world, it has everything you could want and more, so clean and fresh and they had thought of everything imaginable to make you comfortable, I can honestly say every detail was meticulously thought of down to tissues on the dressing table, an over the bed fan, TV built into the bed, walk in shower are just a few.

Room Tip: I'm sure all the rooms would be excellent we had Room 5 (fantastic)
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Stayed here with my sister, visiting the area for 3 days. Sonia and John were very welcoming, offering us tea/coffee on arrival after we said how long we had been travelling in the car. A fresh room, nicely decorated and mini fridge in the room, free bottled water and a good tv channel selection unlike other BnB's I had visited. The breakfast was fresh and not greasy at all, great portion for the full English and Sonia was happy to substitute and swap anything we wanted. Felt really homely and Sonia made sure we had everything we needed for our stay. A great place to stay and relax, we will be back soon!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank sarahdududu
Reviewed 5 March 2015

I had the pleasure of staying at this lovely B&B in Bexhill, which has been taken over very recently by Sonia and her husband. It was a wonderfully peaceful stay, very near the train station and short walk away from the sea front. I had a gorgeous room, immaculately clean, quiet and comfortable with free wi fi.I received a warm & friendly welcome from Sonia, who was happy to recommend local places of interest and catered brilliantly for my G-free diet - top scrambled eggs! Very highly recommended and I look forward to a return visit x

Room Tip: Location very peaceful - you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank LouieStar
Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

What a wonderful b&b! Very comfortable, beautifully decorated, immaculately clean and owners make you feel so welcome. Very reasonably priced. I had the best nights sleep followed by a very tasty breakfast. Very central to Bexhill, a short walk into town or seafront. I stayed here whilst working in the area but if I came back I would definitely stay with my family.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business