“The best place i have be”
Review of The Living Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Living Spa
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This is the best spa place i have be in a long time the staff are nice and on plus side ( Good with Kids ) you have to go to see sue x

Reviewed 1 December 2011

I went with my mum and had a manicure - it is so weird and tickly but amazing how soft your hands feel after. Really nice to finally find something to do in bexhill that isn't the de la warr!! Just wish they were open later so I could go after work!

Reviewed 29 November 2011

I had never had a fish pedicure before so was a little nervous to begin but this soon passed as I relaxed into the treatment.
Afterwards my feet felt so clean and light it was like walking on air!

Have been to The Living Spa twice now, it really is a magical experience.

1  Thank C S