1,144 results
All reviews sea view beachside restaurant waiting staff wedding reception sunday lunch gin palace restaurant staff leisure facilities fish and chips overlooking the beach afternoon tea our waiter function room wedding party no lift steam room single room
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Nice hotel, good breakfast, fantastic location, right on the beach, small but clean rooms, bathroom needs a bit of TLC. Free parking on site, but if there’s a wedding, like there was when we stayed, you will need to park a small distance away on the road.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Its been many years since I came to this hotel and I did so last week while holidaying in Pevensey Bay ' Tombreck'. We booked for a evening meal. The Brasserie on the beach was fantastic...lovely food, great service and a location to die for !!!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I've given this five stars even though in no particular way was it outstanding. The food was good value--not ambitious but difficult to fault. The service was excellent--friendly without being pushy. The environment was comfortable, with sufficient space between the tables to make it easy to have a conversation. Altogether, it was one of the most enjoyable dining experiences I've had recently. No, it's not Michelin star food, but it's a place where anyone, I think, would feel at home--families, couples, even someone dining alone. It's a traditional, un-trendy place, but not stuck in a time-warp.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Visited with my wife for and evening meal in the brasserie. We were looked after by Andre a professional and pleasant waiter.
We were show to a table overlooking the sea and were served very attentively by Andre. The food was lovely and the restaurant buzzing.
In all a great evening made that much better by Andre the French waiter. Keep up the good work!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place! The staff were so attentive and nothing was too much trouble. It was my grandma’s 80th birthday and our lovely waitress ‘Lara’ (I think) came out with 2 candles in her pudding singing happy birthday which was so lovely. My starter was grilled halloumi which was BEAUTIFUL. My main was the steak burger, very very filling and dessert was full of meringues. My mother and grandma had the veal and they both said it was unfortunately quite chewy, but apart from that the meal was amazing. We had a lovely table near the window and they had the big doors open at the beginning and then a lot of other tables joined and they closed the doors as it was very cold! All in all a beautiful lunch and lovely lovely staff! Would highly recommend X

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family