“Best overnight stay ever!”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to SeaSure !
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to SeaSure !
Sunny Entrance
spacious open plan kitchen/breakfast room
Fruit bowl is part of your welcome hamper
enjoy a beverage beside the fire on those cold winter evenings
a walk in shower
second bedroom configured as king sized bed (please specify upon booking)
second bedroom 'twin'
Life's a beach
Bexhill in known for its glorious sunsets
Bexhill Promenade
A peaceful evening scene of the De La Warr
The iconic de la war pavilion, just a five minute walk away
The De La Warr film night is always popular !
Just a few more sunsets !
Winter sunshine beach walks
The Old Town in bloom
Bexhill in Bloom
Egerton Park
Eastbourne - 30 mins by train/car
Hastings cliff carts
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
Donna B
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Best overnight stay ever!”
Reviewed 5 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

My partner and I booked Seascape for one night as a date night. We live locally but wanted to 'get away from it all '. After even just 1 hour sitting on the balcony over looking the sea, watching the sun go down we felt relaxed and refreshed. The apartment is beautiful and nothing beat having a full English sitting in the open window with the sun pouring in. Thank you so much Gemma we will be back.

Scenic629...
“Seasure”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We have just spent a lovely week at Seasure, undoubtedly 5star accommodation. Spotlessly clean and comfortable, very well equipped and spacious, ideal for families, kids lave it. Very close to the beach, town centre etc. Gemma very kindly left lots of information on restaurants, local tourist attractions and places of note. Cannot recommend it highly enough

25 Jul 2018
Thank you so very much for your kind review! As a thank you, at the end of the year, I will be holding a draw open to all of my lovely guests who have left five bubble reviews. The draw will be held live on our Facebook page and the winner will receive a gift voucher valid for six months for a free two night break at either apartment.
Expeditio...
“Brilliant break in Bexhill”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The apartment is in the perfect position on the sea front ideal for walking the promenade, accessing the beach, the De La Warr centre, restaurants and Shops.
The apartment is of a very high standard, welcome pack above the normal found in other apartments we have stayed in.
Gemma and Marc were so helpful providing a seat for the shower as my husband is disabled.
Will definitely be staying again .

Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Sandra C
“Perfect”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What a great apartment and location. Gemma (the owner) has thought of everything to make a stay here enjoyable. The apartment is very well appointed, across the road from the beach and also a very short walk to all amenities. Definitely want to go back again.

Your age range 50-64
MCG56
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful apartment. Ideal short break.”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We were delighted with the apartment which is light, bright, beautifully decorated and spacious. Everything is spotlessly clean and the kitchen well equipped and modern. It's great to find such a lovely apartment which can be booked for short breaks. Just right for a relaxing bank holiday, not far from London. We loved Bexhill-on-Sea and the walks along the sea front and surrounding countryside. Highly recommended.

Joseph P
“Enforced short stay”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We needed an apartment for a short stay and this fitted the bill perfectly. It was ideally placed by the seafront,the apartment was well furnished and had all the amenities you would require.

Gemma
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing