“Nice old pub”

Cuisines: French, British, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had a few drinks on Saturday evening. Really nice old pub, the meals looked really good as well, we would have stayed to eat but had planed an Indian in Forest Row.

2  Thank JohnCarter
There are newer reviews for The Gallipot Inn

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Visited Mid week lunch time and was very pleased with the service and food. The menu was varied and interesting. Not the usual fare one gets in a Pub. All seemed to be cooked to order and portions were large. Most important of all all four of us had different choices and all agreed everything was excellent. Only downer was we had to sit by door and chair was knocked when it was opened.

1  Thank PeterEastDean
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This country pub/restaurant is a really pleasant place to be.
They offer good service,with a smile and the food ...Well,we all had empty plates!.
We and our friends will definately be re visiting on a regular basis.
what a good find.

2  Thank Gail B
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Sunday Lunch at the Gallipot was an utter delight. I had never eaten there myself and was taken along with my Grandparents who visit frequently. We were greeted by friendly staff and a warm environment. My relatives had been informed that pub had taken on a new Chef recently and were keen to test out the new menu. They both went for the Rump of Lamb and I chose the Venison Fillet. We couldn't have been happier. The food was cooked to perfection and the portions were generous. It was a huge success from start to finish and I can safely say I will be returning soon.

2  Thank Abby9876
Reviewed 12 February 2014

First visit to the Gallipot and it certainly didn't disappoint. I took my partner for dinner Thursday evening and we shared the waiters recommended Paella. Absolutely fantastic! Full of flavour and could clearly tell it was made with fresh produce. Together with a good wine selection and friendly atmosphere it made for a thoroughly enjoyable meal.

2  Thank Ben M