“You get what you pay for.....”

Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Girard
PA
“You get what you pay for.....”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Check in was great, front desk was quick at informative , let me know of all the extras, i.e pool, hot breakfast etc,. Room was fine until I looked in the toilet, 2 spiders in the toilet bowel , obviously this room wasn't used n a while. I left and came back and couldn't get the lights between the beds to turn on or the light near the table? They were unplugged, so I plugged them in. A/C worked, room was clean, TV remote was not working, basically broke.at this point, not an issue, I choose a place to sleep and shower and that's what I got. $155 for 2 nights. If you want more go some place else. Great location, clean, hot breakfast included , microwave and fridge in room, indoor pool , crapTV issues but slept great. I knew what to expect because I stayed here before. Cheap, clean place to sleep, get it? Have a great summer!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
daysinnmanager1, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. We try very hard to provide our guests with a good experience. I am sorry you had some issues while you were here. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I can assure you that your comments will be shared with the right department.

Again, I regret the inconveniences you went through and hope that you give us another chance if you are ever in the area again. Thank you for staying with Days Inn & Suites.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Girard, Ohio
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Im a RN from Virginia who came to Youngstown/Girard to visit family. I brought my handicap mom, sister and brother n law. I got a double bed room here at Days Inn on Liberty Street in Girard Ohio, across from Dennys. My sister and neice came to visit after they got off work from General Motors. The manager rudley knocked on our door and rudley asked how many people are in our room. We told him 4. He said you better keep your guest under control; and by the way your guess cannot get in the pool. My sister told him she was a guess and she didnt come to use the pool and she had a pool in austintown where she lives. My sister also told him all black people are not out of control.

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Daricern
daysinnmanager1, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. We try very hard to provide our guests with a good experience, but it seems in your case we did not full fill that obligation and for that I am truly sorry. All of your concerns have been addressed to the correct department and we will try very hard not to ever let this happen again.

Once again, I want to say how sorry we are and would like you to give us another chance if you are ever in this area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Girard
Quality Inn & Suites North
Hampton Inn Youngstown North
#9 of 36 in Youngstown
Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Austintown
Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80

Been to Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio

Property: Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio
Address: 1615 E Liberty St, Girard, OH 44420-2419
Region: United States > Ohio > Girard
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Girard
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Girard