We stayed here for one night on a cold November Saturday as simply needed a convenient overnight base. Everything was clean, tidy and in good order and the bathroom looked as though it had been recently refurbished. We did need to turn the heat up a bit though as although the corridors were blasting hot air the room was a bit on the cool side, not surprising given the outside temperatures.
The Brewers Fayre pub next door served a good evening meal and a decent breakfast, but I was surprised to find no heat from any of the radiators on a very cold weekend and the pub was decidedly chilly both for our evening meal and the following day's breakfast. We weren't staying long enough to complain but I would have said something to the management had we been in the area for any longer.
We have had some disturbed nights when staying in budget hotels previously but I'm pleased to say for once we had a good night's sleep and no need of the guarantee! (Which I wish some other budget chains had as I would have claimed back on several occasions!). Overall it suited our needs and the close proximity of the pub is a bonus. It would definitely make me seriously consider using Premier again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Brighton and Eastbourne town centres, a short drive from the beautiful South Downs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newhaven Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newhaven Hotel Newhaven
- Premier Inn Newhaven Hotel East Sussex