“Excellent stay”
Review of Golf School UK

Golf School UK
Reviewed 25 May 2018

We attended the 5 day golf school and stayed in the hotel for 6 nights. The hotel rooms are spacious and comfortable and would put many more costly hotels to shame. The staff in the clubhouse are absolutely fantastic- so friendly and helpful offering great service.
The golfing staff are so great and Greta credit should go to our tutor Tim Underhill who was patient, knowledgeable and a great teacher.

All in all we had a great time at this really friendly golf club and golf school and will be back again- definitely!

1  Thank Eifion P
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I've just returned from a 2-day golf school and was very impressed. From a tuition perspective, my golf has been transformed (thanks Tom North!). I met some lovely people - some beginners, some intermediate - from all walks of life.

The golfing facilities were very good - a lovely 18 hole course, challenging par 3 9 hole course, driving range with lots of bays (and plenty of free balls if you are at the school) and super club house.

The food in the club house was terrific - and very good value for money. Breakfasts were the biggest and nicest I have eaten in ages and the fish and chips was outstanding. Service was lovely and friendly. We were really well looked after.

The hotel had slightly old fashioned furnishings (plenty of 80s pine and brass beds) but the rooms were really spacious and clean with comfy beds and blackout blinds. There was lots of hot water when you got in from the course and White Company toiletries were provided (a classy touch). The only thing I missed was a shower (had a bath in the room instead).

I genuinely couldn't fault any part of my visit and would thoroughly recommend the school and the venue to anyone who wants to start or improve their game.

I will be back in the summer!

1  Thank KatyPUk