The hotel is in a quiet village, has ample parking, friendly and helpful staff, is very clean and serves excellent meals, very good value when taken as a half-board package. Only slight downsides were old fashioned bedding and furnishings and a very weak shower (but there was a bath). Many attractions are within easy reach of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickwall Hotel in Sedlescombe, on the outskirts of Battle, is a charming 16th century Tudor Mansion in the heart of the East Sussex countryside. The hotel is conveniently situated just off the A21, within easy reach of Hastings, Bexhill on Sea, Rye, Tenterden, Eastbourne, Tunbridge Wells, the A259 and M25. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Brickwall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickwall Hotel Sedlescombe
- The Brickwall Hotel Sedlescombe, East Sussex