We celebrated my wife's 40th birthday at the Brickwall with dinner with friends then stayed overnight at the hotel. The food was very good value at £30 for 3 courses and service was excellent (silver service).
The hotel room also was very good value with a super king bed and clean bathroom. Breakfast served in the main restaurant with cereals, toast and cooked breakfast included.
Highly recommended for a special event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickwall Hotel in Sedlescombe, on the outskirts of Battle, is a charming 16th century Tudor Mansion in the heart of the East Sussex countryside. The hotel is conveniently situated just off the A21, within easy reach of Hastings, Bexhill on Sea, Rye, Tenterden, Eastbourne, Tunbridge Wells, the A259 and M25. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your The Brickwall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickwall Hotel Sedlescombe
- The Brickwall Hotel Sedlescombe, East Sussex