We had our wedding reception at the Brickwall and it was amazing. We chose the hotel as we often meet family there for Sunday lunch and have also had family birthday dinners there. It has a lovely atmosphere and the staff are so friendly and helpful.
Natalie and Aldo are brilliant, from day one they helped us to organise everything and ensure that it all went smoothly.
On the day the restaurant looked amazing and the drinks in the garden room were really well done. The food was great and the all the staff were friendly and efficient and the service was quick (they were also catering for a big birthday dinner in the evening but you wouldn't have known!)
Our room was very comfortable and the hotel itself is a great place to eat and stay, it is also in a lovely location. We enjoyed relaxing in the bar after a walk in the surrounding countryside. The car park is also a decent size which was great for our wedding guests.
We couldn't have wished for a better venue, we will definitely be returning for our wedding anniversary next year (if not sooner to try out the pool in the summer!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickwall Hotel in Sedlescombe, on the outskirts of Battle, is a charming 16th century Tudor Mansion in the heart of the East Sussex countryside. The hotel is conveniently situated just off the A21, within easy reach of Hastings, Bexhill on Sea, Rye, Tenterden, Eastbourne, Tunbridge Wells, the A259 and M25. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Brickwall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickwall Hotel Sedlescombe
- The Brickwall Hotel Sedlescombe, East Sussex