We stayed in the Best Beech as an alternative to the Smart and Simple and Hotel du Vin in Tunbridge Wells where we normally stay when visiting family. We will definitely be prioritising the Best Beech in the future. The room was charming, bathroom a little dated but more than made up for by the generosity of toiletries, tea and coffee facilities in room and warm environment. Breakfast was really good and we would highly recommend eating there based on the lunch we enjoyed. The ploughmans platter was frankly memorable and we are quite difficult to please. The wine list is reasonable and the inn is located in a very picturesque setting. Lovely locals too. We felt well looked after and even one might left us very relaxed. Professionally run but laid back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT 2016. The Best Beech is a beautiful country inn located on the outskirts of the village of Wadhurst in East Sussex. The Best Beech offers a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and is the ideal place to catch up with friends or relax with family. The restaurant offers traditional dishes and uses local suppliers wherever possible. In addition The Best Beech offers six well appointed en-suite rooms, all equipped with flat screen televisions, and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Best Beech Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Best Beech Hotel Wadhurst
- The Best Beech Inn Wadhurst, East Sussex