My husband stayed here for 2 nights while he was working in the area. When he got back to the room about 8.00pm he was surprised that they hadnt make the beds or cleaned the room or replenished the coffee and milk. He told them the room hadnt been cleaned or beds made etc, they said they had forgot to do it and offered to clean it then but my husband said it didnt matter as he would be going to bed shortly, but they replenished the coffee and milk. On his second morning the tables were not set for breakfast, so had to ask for knives and forks. Although the bathroom was nice it wasnt attached to the room but it was for his sole use, the shower was the old type where you have to attach the tubes on to the taps. The breakfast and the eveing meals were very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT 2016. The Best Beech is a beautiful country inn located on the outskirts of the village of Wadhurst in East Sussex. The Best Beech offers a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and is the ideal place to catch up with friends or relax with family. The restaurant offers traditional dishes and uses local suppliers wherever possible. In addition The Best Beech offers six well appointed en-suite rooms, all equipped with flat screen televisions, and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Best Beech Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Best Beech Hotel Wadhurst
- The Best Beech Inn Wadhurst, East Sussex