We stayed with The Best Beech Inn over the August bank holiday for one night and from the moment we arrived to the checking out we knew we’d made the best choice for the area. The owners were so friendly and helpful and make the atmosphere. We and our Whippet dog were made to feel incredibly welcome. We learnt that the new owners took over the Best Beech Inn only 10 weeks previous to our stay and they have worked really hard to get it up and running and refurbished the bar, restaurant and rooms to a very traditional country retreat. The room and en-suite were perfect, very comfortable and both the dinner and breakfast were excellent. We will definitely be checking in again when next their way. Thanks for great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT 2016. The Best Beech is a beautiful country inn located on the outskirts of the village of Wadhurst in East Sussex. The Best Beech offers a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and is the ideal place to catch up with friends or relax with family. The restaurant offers traditional dishes and uses local suppliers wherever possible. In addition The Best Beech offers six well appointed en-suite rooms, all equipped with flat screen televisions, and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Best Beech Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Best Beech Hotel Wadhurst
- The Best Beech Inn Wadhurst, East Sussex