We went to The Best Beech for Sunday lunch today.The restaurant was rather quiet with just a few diners.The meal was nice but the vegetables were rather hard.The choice of dessert. was somewhat limited and the cheese board was more expensive than the sweet.The staff were nice .and attentive and couldn't be faulted.Overall our visit was average but we will try it again maybe during the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT 2016. The Best Beech is a beautiful country inn located on the outskirts of the village of Wadhurst in East Sussex. The Best Beech offers a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and is the ideal place to catch up with friends or relax with family. The restaurant offers traditional dishes and uses local suppliers wherever possible. In addition The Best Beech offers six well appointed en-suite rooms, all equipped with flat screen televisions, and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and LateRooms so you can book your The Best Beech Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Best Beech Hotel Wadhurst
- The Best Beech Inn Wadhurst, East Sussex