Well to be honest we visited this Inn unsure of what to expect, but what a suprise, this newly refurbished period Inn was light, bright and clean.
On arrival we were greeted by the owners, Mr and Mrs Tony King, and after our long and tiresome journey, they were both welcoming and very helpful. The stay for my wife and I was more than pleasent, we were looking for a relaxing stay, and it certainly was.
I must say what a lovely couple we found our hosts to be, Tony being a very humouros chap, and whist serving his customers, partisipating in conversation and humour making everyone feel at ease and welcome. A true professional in his trade.
I would recommend The Best Beech Inn to all, with no faults that we found, so much so that we travelling from our home in Spain to enjoy a 3 night stay over New Years Eve, where I know we will enjoy our evening in this friendly enviroment.
Don't take my word for it, try it yourselves..
Jeremy and Linda Martin. La Carihuela, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT 2016. The Best Beech is a beautiful country inn located on the outskirts of the village of Wadhurst in East Sussex. The Best Beech offers a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and is the ideal place to catch up with friends or relax with family. The restaurant offers traditional dishes and uses local suppliers wherever possible. In addition The Best Beech offers six well appointed en-suite rooms, all equipped with flat screen televisions, and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Best Beech Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Best Beech Hotel Wadhurst
- The Best Beech Inn Wadhurst, East Sussex