The Roebuck Hotel(Forest Row)(Great Value!)
US$83
Brambletye Hotel(Forest Row)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$93
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$356
US$327
Agoda.com
US$98
Priceline
Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel(East Grinstead)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$185
US$179
Orbitz.com
1,630 results
All reviewsafternoon teaeast wingthe secret gardenmolton brown productsamuse bouchechanging roomsbeautiful hotelspa treatmentsextensive groundssauna and steam roomthe main hotelleisure facilitiesdrawing roomjunior suiterelaxing weekendsconeswine list
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a beautiful place to stay. This hotel does not get a 5 because the staff has only medium experience how to serve clients with a gentle touch and to give them a real good feeling.
Breakfast was very good but we waited to long to get the 3 dishes from our diner.It was ok but not outperforming. Nobody recommended wines and i felt a certain inexperience (although i admit that i am a real wine lover)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
APHGM, General Manager at Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review following your visit to Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club. I am pleased to read that in general you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the additional feedback which I will pass on. I have to say we very very rarely get negative comments about our staff but thank you for bringing it to my attention. We look forward to welcoming you back in the foreseeable future.
With kindest regards

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Relaxing weekend tranquil setting good spa and access to lama sanctuary

Excellent staff nothing too much trouble to resolve anything faced

Would recommend hotel and location for relaxing get away from it all break

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to post such a complimentary review of Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club following your recent visit and it is always a pleasure to read comments like yours which show we are doing the right things to create memorable experiences.
I will be sure to share your comments with all the staff here and I do hope we can welcome you back in the foreseeable future.
With kindest regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

my wife and me stayed with you when our our original hotel let us down badly, we know hotels in the area but never stayed with you before, we will definitely stay with you again if we can get a good room rate.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review following your recent visit to Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club. I am so pleased to see that you will be staying with us again and do call our Reservations team direct to ensure the best available rate.
With thanks and kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for one night. We had a lovely family room that accommodated us 4 and our dog. We had a beautiful dinner and breakfast. We strolled around the grounds and sat on the terrace. All gorgeous. I booked a massage and spoke at length with the receptionist while making my booking, as a breast cancer patient I needed special arrangements however on arrival the therapist had obviously not been informed, the room wasn’t set up and after 5 mins of attempting to set the room, moving furniture and trying to make do with chairs I just gave up and left. It was hugely upsetting. After months of chemo and surgery I already feel very self conscious and this experience didn’t help. I spoke to the duty manager in the hope that other guests are spared this humiliation. We will never return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
APHGM, General Manager at Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mrs Leadsom
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review following your recent visit to Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club. I am so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us in one of our Fairways Suites where guests can enjoy a weekend away with their dog. I do apologise for the upset caused with your massage and will be speaking to both the Duty Manager who dealt with the issue and the Spa Manager. I also just wanted to let you know that we do plan to refurbish the Country Club and Spa in the not too distant future but would not like to suggest any timeframe.
With kindest regards.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved staying here. The building used to be a convent in the past and it really feels you are going back in time when you move in. The rooms are comfy and the service is fantastic. So it doesn't matter that in some places you notice the age of the building.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Madam
Thank you for taking the time to post a lovely review on Trip Advisor following your recent visit to Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us. We are essentially an old English Country House and a Grade II Listed Building and we are very proud indeed of our history. I will be sure to share your feedback with all the team here and in the meantime if I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or my Secretary.
With kindest regards.