“One of the better Indian restaurants in Barking”

Farhana Indian Restaurant & Take Away
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Barking, United Kingdom
“One of the better Indian restaurants in Barking”
Reviewed 20 January 2011

When I'd been to the Farhana - I'd at that time not been to Hot Millions - one of Barkings other Indian restaurants. I have to say now that I've been to both - there's a clear winner in my eyes - The Farhana without a doubt. It may not be much to look at from outside, but its got friendly people inside, and tasty food. (Something hot millions should have a look at improving). It's great value as well, and having read some of the other reviews here - I'd happily recommend it to others anytime.

• Visited December 2010

“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 7 December 2010

I have been looking for decent takeaways in the IG11 area for a long time and have definitely found one. The food tasted fresh and wasn't oily like other places, the food was still piping hot even down to the fact that the driver had to deliver our food in the snow! Very good value for money too, will definitely be back!!!!

“Excellent Curry”
Reviewed 4 December 2010

Had a menu come through the door and thought give it a try, and, gotta say it's the best takeaway we have had compared to the other indian's in Dagenham. Food turned up on time as stated, was very impressed with the dishes in size and both taste. We liked it so much that we tried them a second time and was equally impressed. We would highly recommend them if you want an authentic indian. Very friendly and helpful staff and we will be ordering from them again in future.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not up to mark”
Reviewed 13 November 2010

I cannot say for all of their dishes but I tried the very basic Chicken Tikka Masala. The worst I have ever tasted, it was sweet and was evident it was prepared with those tinned masala and full of colour.
On my list of 'would not try again'.

1 Thank ananda526
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food - very friendly service”
Reviewed 7 June 2010

Our favourite Indian restaurant ever. Love the food - especially the more unusual dishes like Ranghila Masala! The service is briliant, we went overseas for 18 months and came back and they still remember our names. Perfect for a meal.Thoroughly recommended.

1 Thank gsrxkillie