“family meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

we booked a table for 2 adults and 2 children on a friday evening at 6.30.
Got seated straight away and were asked for our drinks requests within minutes.
The drinks all came and we ordered our meals, i was a little concerned at first re the kids and spicy food but needn't have worried they loved their chicken fajitas.
Our food was delicious tasty and plenty of it.
The only reason i gave it 4 stars was because we had to wait a while for the next round of drinks to be ordered and delivered but then it was a friday evening.

There are newer reviews for Chimichanga - Braintree

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I had recently visited chimichanga at freeport Braintree. I had a main of a chilli con carne which I found delious and tasty as they portion size was not to big but also not to small I then had the churros for dessert which was also delicious.i found the staff friendly and the atmosphere family orientated. One bad problem I had was the fact that I order drinks and they took an hour to come which I found appalling. Overall I enjoyed my night at this Mexican themed restaurant and I shall return so if anyone is look for a Mexican restaurant with authentic Mexican food then this is the place to come or go to chiquitos as there food is nice as well.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Been here 2 or 3 times, always on a busy saturday night but had good food and good service each time.
We will be going again - soon I hope
You need to book or prepare to wait for a table

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Tasty food at a reasonable price, friendly staff and clean toilets. Everything is always consistent here and have visited many time over the past few years. Never fails to satisfy.

What more can one want.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Perfect place after hours of shopping. We didn't expect much when we first came in but have been back twice since. Lovely fresh food cooked very well and very good service. I would highly recommend the chicken wings and prawns from the starter menu and the paella - simple and very tasty. The restaurant is quite big so probably not a place for a romantic dinner but perfect for a relaxing lunch. Tip: restaurant seems to be children friendly, have seen many families in there and there is lots of space for buggies.