“Lovely ladies, fab treatments, fantastic offers & reasonable prices!”

Professional Beauty by Paula
Essex
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Lovely ladies, fab treatments, fantastic offers & reasonable prices!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have been coming to this salon for little under a year, since I moved to the area, and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Paula, Kayleigh and Chloe are really lovely ladies, they're all so friendly and you certainly don't feel rushed before or after you treatment!

Paula regularly runs special offers which provide you with great value and a mix of treatments. All the prices in general are very reasonable, in most cases cheaper than anywhere else I've been!

I have had many treatments here and all are done to a very high standard, and you are made to feel that if something isn't to your liking you are ok to say it, you won't be made to feel uncomfortable.

At one point I was pregnant whilst going to the salon and they really looked after me, took my pregnancy completely into consideration and adapted treatments to make them more suitable for me!

All in all, this is a fantastic place, I almost don't want to write this review so people don't go to this hidden gem and make it harder for me to get appointments ;)

Thanks ladies, you are all STARS!

Visited February 2014