“Really tasty well cooked indian with great service. ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Juboraj
Ranked #41 of 153 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Essex, United Kingdom
“Really tasty well cooked indian with great service. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

So after getting over the fact that they don't do tandoori panner I went for the tandoori king prawns and the daka dahl. They were both beautiful. I'm not normally good with indian food but 24hrs later still no effects!
We had a takeaway and even then the service was good....amd ypu get a discount for takeaway.
I'll definitely be going back.

1 Thank Sim_Mcs_World

Ongar, United Kingdom
“Very good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Went there with my partner for a Sunday dinner and there was a few tables so the atmosphere was very relaxing. Staff great and have a knowledge about the food. The only downside is that my partners starter was bland but vindaloo and madras were very tasty. It's a such a scheme that they don't do delivery but never mind we will definitely be back at some point!! Would recommend!

1 Thank Senso1
London, United Kingdom
“Always reliably good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

We took my in laws to the Juboraj last night. We are lucky to live just around the corner from this restaurant and visit probably once a month. Over the many years that we have been dining there we have never had a bad meal and the service has always been extremely friendly and efficient.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank KarenF959
Brentwood, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, amazing service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

I ate in this restaurant a few nights ago and was blown away by the excellent quality of food and service. I was recommended the balti chicken tikka korai madras strength and was a superb dish. The waiters were very tentative and delivered an excellent service, an also offerred us a complimentary drink at the end of our meal. Excellent I'll be back again very soon.

• Visited December 2013
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

The food here is very nice and we always go back here, would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a good meal! The only thing I can think that lets it down is the amount of tables as we went in on a Friday and had to wait 20 mins for one even that we had made a reservation, although we didnt mind as we sat at the bar and had a drink while we waited!

• Visited October 2013