“My favourite Curry House” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rajmoni
Ranked #65 of 156 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“My favourite Curry House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012

I live a stone's throw away from Rajmoni and I'm so glad that I do. They have recently renovated the restaurant and have a new chef. The quality and atmosphere have improved even though it didn't need much improving in the first place.

It's always a welcoming friendly atmosphere when I visit and I'm greeted like a returning relative. Service is quick and efficient and they are really helpful with giving information on dishes and it's never too much effort to change a dish to your liking.

I used to stick to the Hydebardi Lamb as it's fantastic, but I decided that I need to be more adventurous so I always try a new dish on the menu every time I visit. I can also recommend the Mushroom rice, it's light and fluffy, with great mushroom flavour an not greasy at all.

The menu is great as it highlights low fat dishes and fattening dishes. There is a great variety for vegetarians.

You are never rushed in the restaurant so it's great to kick back and really enjoy the food and overall ambience.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank FredFoster1975

brentwood
“Lovely vegetarian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

My wife, daughter and I enjoyed fantastic food and service at Raj Moni. They looked after me wonderfully last year when I had a birthday party there. Husain was and is still very attentive and polite. Great range of quorn dishes...why don't all restaurants and takeaways wake up and offer this (especially chippies)??

Visited September 2012
3 Thank R01277
London, United Kingdom
“Best in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

Just got back from the revamped restaurant, I rate this as the best Indian I have eaten in, staff are friendly and they have their old chef back so the food standard is top notch, always freshly cooked . Don't take my word for it try it for yourself.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank PadnRoz
“Amazing!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012 via mobile

Popped in after work, what a delight! The food was beautiful the atmosphere was relaxing. I recommend the tikka lamb sag baghi!! The waiters were very attentive. This is going to be out new local!!!!!!

1 Thank LpBrentwood
Romford, England, United Kingdom
“Splendid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

My family and i decided to go out for a nice evening meal and decided to try the new opening of rajmoni in Brentwood Warley Hill.
The decor was amazing and the quality of service out of this world we all felt at home and very comfortable, The food was excellent and cheaply priced for the taste and quantity overall the whole family and i enjoyed our evening very much will be back for more.

• Visited July 2012