“Excellent all round hotel”

Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 29 September 2011

an excellent hotel great value for money, dinner very good, with a great British choicemenu. nice pleasant restaurant, with pleasant staff, couldnt fault this place. would stay again on next trip over

Reviewed 22 September 2011

The hotel, as a Inn, is very good!
Do not have safe box and refrigerator. I asked why and they told me that all Inn do not have (probable in England, because in USA, many of them, have!).
I found it a little trouble with some insects in the bed. I did not know what kind of insects they was (perhaps fleas, because they jump!).
However, they changed me from the room. And in the new room, the mattress was completely clean! And after that I could sleep very well.

1  Thank AmasPires
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Very clean, friendly staff, good rooms and parking. However, there is a sports bar next door, we were woken twice during the night (a Friday night stay) even though our room was on 7th floor with windows closed due to drunken youths in the street below. My car bonnet was also used as a seat by one of the youths.

Room Tip: A room at the back of the hotel would have been fine... keep away from the main street and front if...
Reviewed 19 September 2011

excellent hotel, v. clean room, lovely staff, good breakfast. used the hotel to visit brentwood and went to london as its so close. will defo use again.

Room Tip: the staff put us on floor seven, as a lot of people use this hotel to use the sugar hut. so we had n...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I haven't stayed at a Premier Inn for years (due to the vagaries of a corporate travel booking system) but stayed here and it is fantastic. Location is great for both trains to London and Brentwood itself, rooms are spacious and absolutely spotless - I know the hotel is new-ish, but you would honestly believe that I was the first person to ever stay there. 24 hour wi-fi for three quid is great value too.

Only minor niggle is that shower pressure on the 7th floor is perfectly passable but not the sort of real blast I like in the morning.

Will definitely stay again

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We spent two nights at the Premier Inn in Brentwood, Essex.

The room was clean, the beds were reasonably comfortable, the breakfast was acceptable, the person who initially greeted us was friendly and helpful.

However, when we arrived at the hotel on the second evening, tired after a busy day in London, and ready for a meal in the restaurant, we were rather disappointed with the incredible rudeness of the staff. It was 9:50pm and we were told "We're closed!", when I asked what time they closed they told me they close at 10:00pm. I asked if it would be possible to get a meal and it was only after much discussion, and speaking to someone who said she was the manager, that they reluctantly said they would sort something out for us. We were told to sit in the bar and wait. Eventually someone came over and threw menus on the table and walked away. As we waited patiently for someone to take our order we had to listen to much foul language from people drinking in the bar. I eventually went in search of the 'manager'. She told me to order from the bar. It would have been nice if she had mentioned this earlier. When the food arrived it was perfectly acceptable, but spoiled by the very bad attitude of the staff.

I should also mention that as we waited a group of men came in, sat at the table next to us, were waited on and received their meals without any of the drama displayed to us. It seemed that the group of men were regulars there.

I will definitely NOT take my family to this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank iharding
Premier_Inn, Social Media at Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at Brentwood. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future. We have sent you a private message so that we can investigate these issues.

Reviewed 17 August 2011

We had a very pleasant couple of nights at the PI after returning overnight from the US. The rooms are clean and quiet. The manager who greeted us at reception was very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast is terrific (including the Costa coffee), especially if you have children (who eat free). There is parking in three different spots, which can be a bit tight, but we had no serious problem with it. Location for High St shopping also pretty good. We would happily return.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brentwood
Holiday Inn Brentwood
#1 of 1 in Horndon-on-the-Hill
Devonshire Hotel
Devonshire Hotel
#1 of 3 in Hornchurch

Been to Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel? Share your experiences!