Premier Inn. You pretty much know what to expect, just from those two words. This, like almost any other Premier Inn, is fantastic. Not much else to say really. Oh wait, there is something...
What makes it stand out is that this isn't any old (or new) Premier Inn. Oh no, this one has got some history too!
Remember the 1980's? A British company fronted by (Sir) Alan Sugar.... Produced cheap computers, fax machines and the like - even a dedicated emailing telephone. Amstrad.
This Premier Inn is the former HQ of Amstrad, and the outside is completely unchanged from those days. No longer though do the corridors echo to the sound of Sir Alan's shoes, but much more likely the sound of stilletto's - certainly on a weekend.
Brentwood is home to tv's TOWIE - and as a result all surrounding hotels (even the Travelodge!) are packed to the rafters on a weekend. Luckily the interior (unlike the exterior) has been completely re-engineered and even the late night drunken stumblings in the corridors are unlikely to disturb your dream time.
My wife and I enjoyed a sound nights sleep, on a busy Saturday night. And no, we weren't on the TOWIE trail!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect spot for a weekend break or a spot of shopping, a short hop from the train station ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel Essex