“AMAZING” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brentwood
Denny, United Kingdom
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our first time at the premier in and had the best stay possible. I will defiantly recommend this hotel to family and friends. no noise. fresh sheets and a very warm welcome...what more can you ask for :)

2 Thank Gemma C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed with a group of 20 girls. Check in was easy, rooms very spacious. Staff were really helpful & efficient. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Essex. The location is perfect for the station & brentwood shops.

• Stayed June 2014
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I booked the Premier Inn Brentwood for an overnight stay for myself, my wife and our 20yr old daughter. I was not disappointed. On our arrival we were a little bit early for my brothers & sister in-laws (well now she is) wedding. Our rooms were not ready but the man on the desk was very helpful and within a few minutes had other rooms for us. Our rooms were very clean and as spacious as you would expect even if we had been abroad on holiday, in fact better. We got changed went to the wedding returning about 12.30. I suffer from degeneration of the back joints and arthritis in most joints so normally can't get used to a different bed other than our own at home. I have to say the bed was actually more comfortable than my own bed and the only thing that disturbed me was a few women who had obviously had a good Essex night out. But not enough disturbance to worry about.
The shower was good. Being an ex plumber the shower wherever I go seems to matter. Unlike abroad where I often have to take the shower head apart to clear the jets to get sufficient water to wash. Premier Inn shower was a 10 out of 10.
Breakfast comprised of cereal, toast, full English breakfast & continental breakfast. If you couldn't find something you liked then you just can't be pleased.
I would use Premier Inn Brentwood again. No complaints from me, my wife or daughter. Also what I liked is the security in the front desk area when you get in at night.

Pickering, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Me and my wife stayed for 1 night to attend a family funeral in the area. I have to say that the welcome we received on arrival was one of the best that we had ever received at a hotel and that includes 4 and 5 star hotels. I can't remember the guy's name but he was very friendly and helped us with the auto check in machine. I think he said he was from Croatia? Anyway, the room was fresh, clean and very comfortable. We both got a great nights sleep as Lenny Henry promised in the ad! We did have a problem with the TV but a quick call to reception sorted it out. We also dined in the restaurant and thought the food was very good. Overall excellent service. Couldn't fault the hotel or its friendly staff at all. Well done Premier Inn!! We will be back I'm sure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Annabelle M, Manager at Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and leaving 5 star comment

We're really pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Brentwood Premier Inn.

Just so you know, I've recorded and shared your comments with the team and I know they will be encouraged to strive to delight even more of our guests.

Scotland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights mid-week in May. Our room was at the end of a corridor and very quiet at night. The temperature was excellent and the bed was exceptionally comfortable. We had breakfast in the hotel and it was good. The chef cooked our eggs to order and there was a good selection of food available. It was good value and set us up for a day in London. We would return to this hotel but only during the week. Friday morning saw groups of females arriving to enjoy the Towie experience. Looked like fun - but, not our particular scene.

Room Tip: Rooms at the far end of a corridor have less passing noise
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Everything from start to finish was superb. Room 514 (Family Room) was spotless and short of nothing. The Hens stay on the bottom floors, families in the middle and business on the top, so there's no chance of noise in the middle of the night!!! Breakfast was lovely and my hubby asked for soya milk...and hey presto they had some, BRILLIANT. All staff helpful and friendly. Would we stay here again? YES. Perfect location for the train station and into Brentwood for a spot of TOWIE shopping.

Room Tip: Room 514 *****
1 Thank LLB2013
Annabelle M, General Manager at Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and leaving 5 star comment.

wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed for 2 nights in a group of 15 on hen weekend. Main shopping street close, fantastic location. Rooms excellent standard and quiet during the night. We all had breakfast each morning and booked and paid each morning as we were undecided if we would feel like it beforehand . Breakfast costs £7.95 and good choice and eat as much as you can. Bar area small and no free cashpoint so walked to train station to withdraw cash 5 minute walk. £4.00 taxi cost to take us to Sugar hut. Had cocktail making class in slug and lettuce which was excellent. Overall excellent hotel.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank springyg1
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Best wishes,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brentwood
Marygreen Manor Hotel
The Bell Inn Hotel
The Bell Inn Hotel
#1 of 1 in Horndon-on-the-Hill
Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel? Share your experiences!