“Ok, but nothing special”
Review of Lot 75

Lot 75
Reserve with OpenTable
Lot 75 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 176 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This place is always teeming with bodies of a Friday evening as suits get off the train from London, and always assumed it was a good place to go. It is nicely decorated in there and staff are well-presented, but they all seem a bit 'cliquey' - air kissing certain regulars who look like they've stepped straight out of 'TOWIE', and little old us who don't look a million dollars seemed to get a bit ignored. Food was OK. Can't really get scrambled egg and salmon that wrong, but nicely presented and tasted good. Drinks again, fine. Slightly over-priced for what you get, but that's Shenfield for you. I wouldn't rush back in a hurry.

4  Thank Stevie G

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Couldn't begin to tell you how I feel about this place. Staff are stubborn moody and when we told them we had been overcharged the experience was painful. We didn't get all our money back but I feel it's a lucky escape as we won't ever go back so their short sightedness has cost them my future custom

1  Thank Cameron1971
Reviewed 16 December 2013

This is a nice little bar which we frequent often. The service is always good and bar staff are attentive, basically great place to have a few drinks (and nibbles) after work with nice atmosphere. The only complaint I have is that they consistently reserve tables. This is quite a small bar with a limited number of tables, why o why do they do this! A few weeks ago nearly every table was reserved which means that you can only have a seat at a table until the people who have reserved the table arrive! Now you could be in the bar spending good money but are literally told to vacate and stand when the people who have reserved the table arrive!! I just don't understand this methodoligy at all (are these people's money better than mine)!! They should definitely not reserve tables but have a first come first served system!

1  Thank Sheanie
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had breakfast at lot 75 and I must say it was the best in the area. The food was presented lovely and the staff was so chatty and friendly, they made my family feel very welcome and made my stay a pleasure! Would defiantly recommend this to all my friends as I left with a smile on my face.

1  Thank Usersd
Reviewed 31 July 2013

An average menu these days especially after 5. They cater for the drinkers and next door is the dedicated restaurant now but not much to write home about.

1  Thank Gutlord