“Great food”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Went to masons for Sunday lunch with my wife and our cousins the best roast dinner in Essex by far give it a try you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We went to Masons for our 30th wedding anniversary and had a wonderful time . I have a wheat allergy and find it difficult to eat anywhere as most restaurants cannot cater for me... Until I went to Masons. The food was amazing and the restaurant beautiful with the piano man putting the finishing touch to it all . All the waitresses were very helpful and polite. If you want a special night out , Masons is the place to go.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Driving past looking for somewhere for Sunday lunch in an unfamiliar area, we saw and nearly ignored Masons on the basis it looked a bit like a nightclub from the outside! Was glad we turned back and gave it a go. Really nice food, sensibly priced and great service. Really happy and friendly staff, especially towards our children

1  Thank Jonotheone
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Last Friday a party of 41went to masons for our work Christmas do. I have helped organise this for the last 15 years and its not an easy task. This year it was made easier by front of house and their helpfulness. The meal was superb and great value for money and the service excellent. For once I didn't hear any moans and on returning to work Monday everyone was very pleased and praised masons. Thank you masons for making my job easier and I expect we will be returning next year if not before.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Visited masons today for a lunch with my friend . Had the Xmas Faye menu which I would like to say was great value for money and tasted wonderful . The whole menu was wonderful. And the staff where great .

1  Thank sedge05