“Very enjoyable visit.”

Masons Restaurant - Brentwood
Ranked #3 of 159 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable visit.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Enjoyed a great evening at Masons on Saturday. There were five of us in the party, all women of varying ages, and we were all very satisfied with the food, service, and general ambience. I had one of the best fillet steaks I have ever had. My granddaughter asked for sausage and mash, which wasn't on the menu. After a quick check with the chef, the waitress said, yes that's fine. My other granddaughter has a nut allergy, and again the waitress checked to see if there were nuts in the cheesecake she ordered, there were, so she chose something else. I was staying with my daughter for the weekend, she uses this restaurant a lot, and is never disappointed. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Reena R

Essex
“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Visited Masons on Thursday evening with my husband,brother and sister in law.Lovely atmosphere,very friendly staff.We ordered fillet and rib eye steak.They were cooked exactly as we asked .My brother said it was the best steak he has ever had.Starters and desserts equally delicious.Excellent meal,we will certainly be going back again.

• Visited May 2014
Essex, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch great value”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch with the girls, really enjoyed it, we had 3 courses for £12.95, I had carrot & coriander soup which was lovely, followed by pigeon breast (never tried before) on mash with seasonal veg which was delicious and then choc pudd again lovely. Staff are very attentive - a bit too attentive actually bordering on intrusive I would recommend and will return

Visited May 2014
Odiham, United Kingdom
“Excellent for all occasions”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I have visited Masons numerous times and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent, the staff attentive and the surroundings comfortable. Their NY is particularly enjoyable for all the family, with many people returning each year. Make sure you don't confuse this site with the 'Sugar Hut Masons' however.

Brentwood, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Essex”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is quite simply the best restaurant in Essex for the quality of their food, service and ambiance. The attention Antonia (the Manager), Tony and the team give us is quite simply second to none. The menu changes regularly with fresh local ingredients although due to a food allergy they order in food for me in advance on request - my last meal being a fillet steak cooked blue and with a salad - it was cooked to perfection as always! I have been to many very good restaurants both in Essex and London but in the last year I have stopped hunting new places to eat down because quite frankly in the last 10 years I haven't found anywhere better. It's no wonder it has won Best Restaurant for so many years - keep up the good work and don't change!

• Visited April 2014