“Meal out with friends” 4 of 5 bubbles

Masons Restaurant - Brentwood
Ranked #3 of 156 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Meal out with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had a lovely meal food was very tasty lovely presentation ,service good to. We will defiantly be returning

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Brentwood, United Kingdom
“A touch of Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have been to Masons a few times and to be honest if we decide that we want something a little bit special this is the place to come to, you have to book in advance as it does get quite busy but justifiably so since the service and quality of food is superb. On my last visit i thought that I'd like one particular desert but that it would be nice prepared in a different way, I suggested this to the serving staff and hey presto that's what turned up! it was my birthday so perhaps that was a one off but if its good enough for the cast of TOWIE then its good enough for me. I like the atmosphere and the live music, I like the courtesy of the staff and the relaxed environment. I have said that its not one of the best meals that I have EVER had in a restaurant but then its one of the places that I have returned to time and time again

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank RussM4102
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“excellent all round.pleasant dining experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have only been twice but wasn't disappointed. the staff were friendly, the food was amazing and the prices were reasonable. a great eating experience all round.

• Visited June 2014
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“21st Sunday luncheon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

We recently held our daughters 21st luncheon for 30 guests at Masons restaurant in Brentwood. The staff were magnificent, they observed and cared for the needs of our party with perfect timing and attendance. The food was excellent and the service made our special occasion feel special for all...thoroughly recommended for anyone planning a similar celebration who wishes to entrust the attention to detail to the staff.

• Visited May 2014
Essex UK
“Fine dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Have been to Masons on a few occasions, and always had first class service. Menu's are varied to cater for all tastes, food is always cooked to perfection, nothing is too much trouble.

Would highly recommend.