“Big boys and toys”

Laser Warfare
Ranked #4 of 8 Fun & Games in Brentwood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Laser Warfare is here! You've played Call Of Duty on your games console... Now is the time to take it to the next level - step up and accept your mission! ALL NEW EQUIPMENT FOR 2015!
bracknell
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Big boys and toys”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is great muddy and out of this world, great staff and organisation the best I have ever been to. Well done

Visited February 2014

Epping, United Kingdom
“Jan 4th Army Day”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I booked the event for my kids, was going to have a drink from the cafe while they played... But I ended up joining them as the guy signing us in said there was a space if I wanted to join in aswell, which I did, I wasn't expecting much. Great day, very well run with the real army playing aswell, couldn't possibly ask for a better experience, from arrival to exit we were well looked after and the kids and I also got a printed certificate when we finished. What I expected was 5 minutes of fun for the kids turned out to be a high quality day out for the family which we are still talking about 24 hours later.
Thanks Lazer Warfare.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“4/1/14 laser brentwood army day”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

i had a really good time with my younger brother and by friend at lazer warefare Brentwood. It was very well organized and they staff were really helpful through out the session. We had a fun time going against British troops and would love to come again. At Brentwood laser there is always a bond with the staff and customers and they give you the best time possible. Cant wait for next time !

Upminster, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Superb fun!! Fought against real army British soldiers today:-)”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Thanks.... Very helpful and friendly staff!!! Good location and great fun! Deep in the forest getting all mucky, seeking out the enemy.... Bang Bang you're dead but without the pain :-)

London, United Kingdom
“Superbly organised party - highly recommended”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My son celebrated his 12th birthday with school friends (21 in total) at Laser Warfare. He discovered this venue through a google search and having made enquiries I booked it up. From start to finish the event was handled with the utmost professionalism. Josh, who ran the event, was a real star! He kept the boys entirely entertained for two hours in the woodlands. He had so many ideas for game play and made all the boys feel involved. A computerised system was used with guns that felt real. My son was made to feel very special - this was very important to me. Josh is a real credit to the establishment. Thank you Josh!

Full protective clean overalls were provided. The boys were exhausted afterwards and there were no injuries.

Gameplay was followed by Pizza and drinks from Dominoes. A large room was provided and the table was set by the staff - consisting of party disposables.

All staff were brilliant. They organised everything so well from start to finish with no problems. This was really impressive given that they had 21 boys on site for 4 hours in total. There is nothing I could suggest to improve on.

Thank you Laser Warfare for making my son feel special on his day and most of all - thanks Josh!

Visited November 2013