“Fab party”

Laser Warfare
Ranked #4 of 10 Fun & Games in Brentwood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Laser Warfare is here! You've played Call Of Duty on your games console... Now is the time to take it to the next level - step up and accept your mission! ALL NEW EQUIPMENT FOR 2015!
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My son Tom attended a party with his friends recently and had a fantastic time. Tom said that James, the party host, was great and really made it fun for them.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I had my son come back after attending a party here and he hasn't stopped raving about it since, in his words 'James the marshal was really cool and the laser was so good in the woods! Can I please have my birthday there' the other parents said the same to me so I thought if better review it. Thanks laser warfare!!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Brilliant Event, looking forward to going back.
Outdoor Laser was so much better than the indoor I have played before.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Fantastic fun for my sons 11th birthday party. James our host was great he was calm with the kids and wasn't a shouting lunatic which you can get with some kids party hosts. Lots of happy, tired girls and boys ...and a couple of the adults got to join in too.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My 7 year old son was invited to a party here and tells me it was "awesome!" . Wants his own party here now!