“suprised by reports”

The Kitchen Express
Ranked #107 of 171 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 December 2013

have had take aways from the kitchen since it started and have always had correct order at a good temperature no real complaints food could be a bit more seasoned to suit my taste

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Food disgusting cold cannot get an order right. When complained about not getting correct order I requested that they came and collected the wrong order and refund my money. They basically told me NO!!! Do not order from this takeaway EVER!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I work long hours and thought we'd treat ourselves to a nice chinese, so phoned up at 7:30pm and did not receive our food until 9:40pm. We phoned up and got told it was on its way then had to phone back to see where it was again only to be told once again that it was on its way. Totally unacceptable will not be going back the worst thing is its only 5 mins away from my home....

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Arriving home from a long journey and not wanting to cook we decided to opt for a Chinese take-away and chose The Kitchen, in Ongar Road, Brentwood. Our food arrived promptly, nice and hot, along with complimentary prawn crackers, wooden chopsticks and even packets of hand wipes. The food was excellent and the proportions were generous. As a vegetarian I enjoyed the wide range of vegetables in the dish I chose. We had the remainder warmed up the next day and it still tasted good. I would recommend this Chinese take-away.