Had been trying to locate a restaurant I used to eat in some 20 years ago in the Brentwood area..... Had the pleasure of staying in one of the Marygreen's suites and wasn't disappointed(delighted in fact!) by that so took the chance of booking into their restaurant only to find it was the Moat House of 20 years ago!!! Glad to report that the standard of food was as good as ever and that half the staff are the same as back then! And with a wine list to die for this is most definitely a hotel and restaurant that I'll be returning to over and over........ Thank you to all at the Marygreen Manor who made my all too short such a pleasurable experience.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex