We enjoyed our stay at this hotel.Had we had to pay full rate for the room it would have been seriously overpriced.The discounted price we actually paid was acceptable to us.
The room was comfortable if a little tired,but little extras such as fresh fruit and coffee making facilities were welcome.
On the technology side the tv was very poor with pictures for ever breaking up.
FREE in room wifi broadband connection is standard in most places we travel now ( maybe its a loss leader,but it is an essential service for businessmen and women,and certainly a magnet for many of us nowadayswhen booking rooms).The policy of charging for access needs to be reviewed.
Food excellent,both the evening meal, and the full English breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex