Stayed here with party of Take That fans visiting concert on 30th June. Arrival and registration were quick and efficient. Food was readily available fairly quick service but a little expensive(4* prices). The courtyard rooms were very good, surrounding a lovely garden and raised fishpond area. The main building is an old Tudor house then the courtyard area made to look like the old outbuildings/ stable area. Very well appointed rooms with good sized comfortable beds, a large bathroom and plenty of storage. A nice little twist of a bowl of fruit and bottle of water made it especially good. Beware however if the hotel is busy do not get put in one of the 'annex' rooms as they look like 'made-over' staff quarters and are to the side of main building and no where near as good, though they were like a self contained appartment with all the utilities at your disposal...
Overall I would recommend this hotel especially if you can get it at the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex