I have stayed at the Marygreen Manor 5 or 6 times in the last year whilst on business.
Two words - consistent quality! Staff are welcoming and caring. Rooms are spacious with enough room to work if you have to. Restaurant is very good - quality food well presented at OK prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex