Recently held a 50th wedding anniversary lunch for twenty people in the conservatory at the Marygreen Manor hotel also staying over night. We could not fault it in any way . From the outset the hotel staff could not have been more helpful in planning menu and presentation. The food was very good as was the service, made all the better by the fact that we had one of the best days weatherwise in June.Both the round tables were laid up to accommodate ten place setting per table which were decorated by us to our specific wishes and a music centre was provided for back ground sounds during the meal.Our over night stay was in the Catherine of Aragon Suite with four poster .All in all we would recommend the Marygreen Manor to any one who wishes to stay in the Brentwood erea
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex