Went for a friends wedding and stayed the night. Wedding was great, hotel lovely. Room in courtyard was lovely ( though starting to look in need of redecorating). Breakfast was fine and staff were all friendly and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Easy Market Spa, Stayforlong S.L., Odigeo, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex