This was a Christmas meal with a twist. The twist being a murder mystery to solve during the evening. The murder was committed during a play and the victim was shot. There were 6 suspects and we were given various clues to work from and 2 opportunities to question the suspects. We managed to work out who the murderer was but only got 3 out of the possible 6 clues. The food was lovely and the service was excellent as always.
The one slight problem was that one of the flag stones outside the ladies tiolet was cracked and slightly raised so could have been a trip hazard.
Overall, we had a great evening and can't wait for the next one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex