Just returned from a night stay here. Paid £120 per room and this did not include breakfast. This was a whopping £15 extra each! Having travelled alot I expected a fantastic room for this price and what I got was one that was very tired and dated. The rooms were clean but lacked any style. I know the hotel is 16th century but the rooms need serious modernising. The rooms were also unbearably hot so it was an uncomfortable sleep. There also wasnt a fridge in the room. I imagine the hotel would be nice for a couple enjoying a break who don't mind breaking the bank! If I was returning the area I would probably opt for the cheaper more modern holiday inn where breakfast is included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, SpeedyBooker.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex