This location was selected by my Brother and his now wife. Ideal location for most of the guests, Historic Building dates back to 13th century, originally a prestigious timber- framed single residences. Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Lunch and Evening Buffet was very good and the staff were 1st Class. Accommodation was also very good along with the Breakfast the morning after
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex