I visited Mary Green Manor for afternoon tea with 3 other friends. On arrival we had a choice to sit in the conservatory or in the garden. As it was a lovely day we chose the garden. The afternoon tea was fantastic, a nice choice of fresh sandwiches, warm scones and lovely little cakes. The waiter's kept refreshing our pots of tea and we spent a very pleasant afternoon in the garden and was not rushed at all to leave. It's a shame the waiting list was so long to go back as we would have loved another visit this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex