We stared Friday and Saturday night, London Saturday. Loved the building and the history, very csrefully preserved. I thought guests were put on the 'not so important' list just a tad, in favour of wedding parties, but thats ok. The facilities are not that spacious after all. 15th century building. However, the staff are first class. Very professional, polite and responsive. The meals are very nice. Even in a busy time, prompt and well presented. The Lounge Meals are actually superb.
The room we had, #20 was well presented and the bed very comfortable. A standard 'motel' room, but nice none the less.
Personally, a 9 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex