Having stayed in this hotel many times on business I was surprised to find myself in a room with no windows and below standard wifi internet - I could connect but couldn't even send an email. An enquiry regarding this was met with a response stating the hotel is full and everyone must be online!
The set menu in the restaurant is now a Christmas menu and has been increased by £5. Although the food was, as usual, excellent, I felt that the £25 for 2 courses to be on the excessive side when there is no other choice other than a la carte.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex